Tuesday, April 26, 2005

TURNED AWAY FROM HOSPITAL

YEP THAT'S RIGHT I WAS TURNED AWAY.
I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING SHARP PAINS IN MY LIVER TODAY, SO I WENT TO A&E. AS YOU KNOW I SUFFER FROM HAEMOPHILIA WHICH MEANS MY BLOOD DOES NOT CLOT VERY WELL, I TOLD THE TRIARGE NURSE ALL ABOUT MY HAEMOPHILIA AND MY HEPATITIS C AND MY BIOPSY AND THAT I FEARED I WAS BLEEDING INTURNALLY. HE ASKED MY WHY I HAD NOT GONE TO SEE MY GP, AND ALL THE A&E DOCTOR WOULD DO IS REFER ME TO SEE THE LIVER CONSULTANT AND MY GP COULD DO THAT QUICKER. I DID NOT EVEN SEE A DOCTOR WHILE I WAS THERE, WAS NOT EXAMINED NOTHING. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT, I AM LIVID. I WILL BE MAKING AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AND PURSUING A CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM, BUT FIRSTLY I WILL BE PHONING MY CONSULTANT HEAMOTOLOGIST FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, TO HOPEFULLY GET SOME PROPER MEDICAL ADVICE.

3 comments:

steve said...

Hi Ron,
to be honest with you the care for haemophiliacs at Norwich is awful. I know of a young family in Norwich whos son has haemophilia, every time he has a bleeding episode, they take him to the Royal Free in London 120 miles away, rather than take him to Norwich.
I will be taking this further.
All the very best
Steve

Paul said...

Steve,
Just letting you know I dropped in to catch up on your news.
I`m speechless! Your last 2 posts have been very disturbing!
Don`t let the bastards grind you down, mate.

Paul.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..