Sunday, April 03, 2005

MUNG & ADUKI BEANS ????????????????

I HAVE BEEN BEEN OUT INTO NORWICH TODAY, BUYING BITS AND PIECES FOR MY SHORT STAY IN HOSPITAL NEXT WEEK. I WENT INTO A HEALTH FOOD SHOP AND FOUND MYSELF BUYING MUNG BEANS AND ADUKI BEANS, BELIEVE ME THIS IS NOT MY NORMAL FOOD. I HAVE BEEN SITTING AND LOOKING AT THESE SEED BEANY THINGS, AND THINKING WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH THESE. THEY DO NOT LOOK VERY EDIBLE. I WILL GET ROUND TO DOING SOMETHING WITH THEM I PROMISE, PERHAPS PUT THEM IN A SANDWICH.

1 comment:

Wendy Kay said...

Steve,
Sandwich eh? Remember to soak them first or you will be visiting the dentist.
You will find recipes for bean soup on Jonathan and also my blogs (see previous posts) and if you ask Tink, she promised a while ago to post a recipe for mung and aduki bean stew. The beans are to help clean your blood and liver.

Wendy