Saturday, June 09, 2007

Curry and Family and Cabs

A cab the same as mine.



Friday night nearly midnight and im sitting in front of my laptop eating curry when I should be at work, I have been at work since 8 this morning so I dont feel to guilty. I finished work about 10.30 and went and got a take away curry I asked for a mild one and when I got home and started eating it, well Ghandi's revenge or what that was the hottest curry ive ever had. Anyway I did eat it but I will regret it. I am now munching on poppudoms onion salad and chutney and a glass of wine my last before I start TX.

Before I carry on I would like to say hi to my cousin Darren he has been looking at my blog ive been told. We have not seen eachother for a long time and he has been very unwell hiself recently, I hope your ok now mate and make a full recovery. Daz contact me through my blog if you want a chat mate.


Two days to go before I start the TX *&%£ing hell do I really want to do this?

can any one recommend the best place to inject I dont really fancy the stomach so it will have to be the leg I suppose! Also what is the best angle to go in from? My nurse says 90 degrees but the instructions say 45.

I off now ill try and post sunday because I am working all day tomorrow being a cab driver saturday is my busiest day, and ive got football in the morning.

see ya :-)

2 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Firstly Steve...Of course you want to do the TX. You start in two days and before you know it you'll be halfway through and then you'll be all done. It was like that with me honestly. You gotta think positve thoughts and keep saying to yourself that you are gonna do this and do it bloody well too. You'll look back and think f*ck me...that went by in a flash! Keep yourself busy during the whole of treatment...don't stop for a second and it will fly by.

As for the best place to inject...I did meself in the 'Love handles'...one one week then the other the next and so on...and always at 23:30pm on a Thursday night. That way each prick gets two weeks rest...although to be honest I don't remember ever having a bruise or mark...just a small lump of Interferon under the skin where the Interferon went in...it soon went away after half an hour. Squeeze about an inch of flesh between thumb & index finger and put the needle all the way in at a 45degree angle...you watch the needle just disappear into your skin without hardly any pain at all. I never did try my legs...I imagine it would hurt like crazy there! Then gently (about 10 seconds of time) push the Interferon in and all the air too until the plunger can't go any further and then leave the needle and syringe sticking out of your flesh (still squeezing your flesh with your fingers) for another 5 seconds and then pull the whole lot out gently and Bobs yer Uncle.

Good luck Steve:)

See you on Thursday at the enquiry.

Jae

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..