Saturday, June 02, 2007

IM BACK AND GOING ON TREATMENT

Hi all its been a very long time there are loads of new hep c bloggers out there and still some of the old. I will make this quick cos im tired and want to go to bed. I have Hep C genotype 1a and was given this little present from the NHS because I suffer from Haemophilia, I start the treatment on 11/06/2007 I will pick up my meds from my nurse on the wednesday, to help me through the tx I will try and post everyday for 48 weeks. I would welcome all comments and advice from anyone who wants to give it really. I am off now and I will post on the 11th. See ya :-)

2 comments:

ron said...

Hi Steve
Good to see you back again.

And good news about the treatment start date. All the best for a good start and successful treatment journey

Wishing you well
Ron

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..