Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rough mornings

Hi all what a day, I woke up this morning with a bit of a stomach ache, I have found I feel rough in the mornings but as the day goes on I feel better. I worked all day again today apart from about 30 minutes when I went home for a sit down because I felt a bit ill.
As you know I am a cab driver and today I done a job for a friend of mine, it was to pick up a lady with downs syndrome from a day centre and take her home. I really felt that my problems were nowhere as bad has hers and I should count my blessings. There is always someone worse off than you!

A note to Jason and Ross

Unfortunatly I am not going to go to the enquiry tomorrow I dont know how im going to feel in the morning and I would have to get up early because I am about 2 hours away from London, I will travel down the night before for the next hearing. Sorry to let you down.
Steve

No comments: