Friday, June 15, 2007

WORST DAY SO FAR

Me again, well today has been my worst day so far, I didnt sleep well last night only a few restless hours which is why I feel so shit today. I tried to work all day today but couldnt manage it ive felt really washed out achy just really drained, but so far I can cope with it. I told one of the guys at work today about my haemophilia and hep c, he is responsible for the firm I work for so he really needed to know, I think I shocked him a bit but he was really good and told me to take as much time off as I needed with no questions about where I am. Cheers Bob.
I am going to take my Ribavirin now and go to bed. See ya.

2 comments:

steve G said...

man u looked like shit 2day mate & still worked through it. Good job u only do county runs its probably to stressful 4 u in the city. im only round the corner dont 4get.
steve

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers..